Sorry I'm late with this! The season already has me scrambling!
As usual, there are multiple levels for participation, like children's books and watching Christmas movies AND the Christmas Spirit Readathon is back again this year. Keep reading for details!
Details and sign up:
- challenge will run from Monday, November 21, 2016 through Friday, January 6, 2017 (Twelfth Night or Epiphany).
- cross over with other challenges is totally permitted AND encouraged!
- These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore, a book of Christmas short stories or poems, books about Christmas crafts, and for the first time...a children's Christmas books level!
--Candy Cane: read 1 book
--Mistletoe: read 2-4 books
--Christmas Tree: read 5 or 6 books (this is the fanatic level...LOL!)
--Fa La La La Films: watch a bunch or a few Christmas movies...it's up to you!
--Visions of Sugar Plums: read books with your children this season and share what you read
*the additional levels are optional, you still must complete one of the main reading levels above
- The Christmas Spirit Readathon is back again this year. I'll be hosting once again over at Seasons of Reading also starting Monday, November 21 through Sunday, November 27! Details and sign-up can be found HERE.
- the most important rule? Have fun!!!
- I will have a review linky posted as a page the day the challenge starts. You will find it at the top of the right sidebar.
- Sign up in the linky below (link to your post with your reading list...you can change up your list during the challenge...I just want to be able to stop by to welcome you and see what you plan to read).
I hope you will join me!
Grab a button...check the right sidebar...there's a grab code. And don't forget to check out the Readathon details at Seasons of Reading!
Always in spirit...