I made these cookies at Halloween and they were SO yummy! Pumpkin is my favorite. I love pumpkin everything...pie, egg nog, shakes, bread, roll, cookies....I could go on and on! For me, it just wouldn't be the holidays without pumpkin goodies galore. =O) These are super easy to make too...a big plus during the holidays. Enjoy!
|Of course, imagine them without the pumpkins |
and with holiday sprinkles instead. =O)
Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist carrot cake mix (you can use any brand)
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting (again, use any brand)
- Holiday sprinkles, etc.
(if desired, divide the frosting by half and, using food colors, color half red and half green...extra festive!)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease cookie sheets. In large bowl, mix cake mix, pumpkin, butter, and egg; stir until well blended. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until puffed and set in center. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Frost cookies with cream cheese frosting. Decorate with holiday sprinkles and/or frost with colored frosting.
Always in spirit....